Follow me on:

Taken 2



Film: Taken 2
Year: 2012
Time: 91 min
Rating: 6.9/10


Last week I felt like going to the movies. In Portugal (the country where I live) was the movie list movie Taken 2. As already seen the first, I was curious so I chose this.




The film has the same concept as the first. It's Bryan Mills with his whole style to try to save someone. And this time was not the daughter, who was the ex-wife has been kidnapped.
He had a work to do in Istanbul and daughter and ex-wife make it a surprise and will spend a mini vacation with him. The problem is that in the first movie he killed many people get to save his daughter, now a teenager, and the family of these people want revenge. With that, the woman is kidnapped along with Bryan and daughter managed to escape. And thank goodness! Why is she who ends up helping his father (who was also kidnapped) to save everyone.

With a mini phone, contact Bryan's daughter and escapes.



Regarding the space, the images are fantastic. Portrays the life in Istanbul, all those tiny streets, houses on top of houses, each hole goes for any business with all the shops open. As people become indifferent to the problems in the street.



Personal comment:

I found the movie quite good but for me, the first is better. As actors are practically the same can not do a review of the different I did when I posted about the first film. As for the score, give a 7.