Follow me on:

Slumdog Millionaire

In this new month, nothing better than starting with a film that lets anyone glued to the screen. Who does not like this movie?



Film: Slumdog Millionaire
Year: 2008
Time: 121min
Rating: 8.1/10


Without doubt the best movie of 2008 Slumdog Millionare is a story comevente a competitor "who wants to be a billionaire?" without any culture that wins the top prize. Directed by Danny Boyle with Dev Patel, Saurabh Shukla, Anil Kapoor, initially thought that this is a movie still for more love with India as the main scenario. But no, I was wrong completely.



Since the abduction of children to misery is an engaging story (also love) portraying a kid who managed to escape the tragic situation of the country. And therefore gain enough knowledge to win a contest that requires a high general understanding of everything. Of course, as an Indian, no studies can win a contest like this? That's where he is tortured and questioned how he got it. The fortune he wins it, incredible as it may seem, a crash course. What he really wants is to find Latika (Indian girl Freida Pinto).
 I can not tell you more because the joke would lose as much as I liked the film.


The best of the film is undoubtedly the story, and the actors performing roles that are fantastic and very well made.





Personal comment:
A film that left me completely stuck to the screen this the beginning to the end. Let me think of how life can teach us anything from general education to the teaching insignificant it may seem. Loved the movie. I want to see it again later. The score of IMBD, in my view, is a bit unfair. Give to him 9/10 without a doubt. Look, and be as fascinated as I was :)